A couple of new things from the Outlets!!

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
My family went to Universal Studios (Orlando) this weekend and saw the Blue Man Group...It was AWESOME!! I was going to drive home separately with my mom and go to the Prime Outlets but my daughter got really sick and her temp shot up to 102. So my husband agreed to take her home so mom and I could take the boys to the parks on Sunday. So we didn't get to go to the Orlando outlets. But on Monday we took a drive to Ellenton and we did a little shopping!! YAY!!!

These were a couple of presents from my Mom:love:

Attachments

• New Charms and Accessories 033.jpg
    New Charms and Accessories 033.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 157
  • New Charms and Accessories 021.jpg
    New Charms and Accessories 021.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 146
awww, what a nice mom! i went to the ellenton outlet last summer when i was on vacation in holmes beach. i miss it there! i miss the weather, *sigh*
back to topic! congrats!!

My family went to Universal Studios (Orlando) this weekend and saw the Blue Man Group...It was AWESOME!! I was going to drive home separately with my mom and go to the Prime Outlets but my daughter got really sick and her temp shot up to 102. So my husband agreed to take her home so mom and I could take the boys to the parks on Sunday. So we didn't get to go to the Orlando outlets. But on Monday we took a drive to Ellenton and we did a little shopping!! YAY!!!

These were a couple of presents from my Mom:love:

cute stuff!! I saw blue man group when we were there for christmas, they're awesome.... I still have my paper tie!! lol