LV cocktail party in Austin last night

chicaboo

O.G.
Jan 17, 2007
Did anyone else go? It was not nearly as ritzy as I thought it would be and there were no gifts. The champagne and snacks were nice and they had shoes sent in. But I was hoping for some new or more LE items which wasn't there. And although I tried to practice restraint, I ended up buying a pair of sunnies :supacool:. Love them :P

Sorry that it wasn't more exciting. But did you take any picts at the party? And which sunnies did you get? Do you have pictures?

I would be totally psyched to go to an event, I just don't think they have many out here at our end of the woods. We don't even have shoes in the store.

I LOVE Austin Texas, my brother used to live their, me my mom dad & sister visited him alot, anaways, no I did'nt go to the party last night I would love to go to one of thoes parties in an LV boutique.

I have been to many LV events and I never find them anything that great. Just basically shopping with champagne. Its always crowded, the SAs are busy you have to wait forever if you want to buy, I recently cracked the code and started going two hours before the event. All the merchandise is out!! LOL!

I have been to many LV events and I never find them anything that great. Just basically shopping with champagne. Its always crowded, the SAs are busy you have to wait forever if you want to buy, I recently cracked the code and started going two hours before the event. All the merchandise is out!! LOL!

^^^ I agree, and thanks for the tip about going two hours before!:flowers:

yeah they aren't really events more private shopping nights but all the best clients tend to come at the same time it's a lot busier than if you just dropped into the store I still love them though I'd go to the opening of an envelope lol