i'm not a plastic bag Lavender , i have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA.

No one will even buy the ones ppl sell on Craigslist fr $250. I managed to snag one of the US versions and people have offered me $50, but in 2 years I doubt you can get $5000! Hahaha. Youre funny.

Hallo everybody. I have an original Im not a plastic bag, lavender trust, new. How much is evaluated? Do you think can i realize up to 5000 usd in 2010 or after?

... hahaha... I laugh because it's funny....

once the hype is gone - which I know for sure in 2010 it will be - it is probably just going to worth its regular retail price if not less... ($15) - even if yours is the special edition for breast cancer!

^^^Well...all power to you if you can find someone willing to spend $5000/ $2000/$500/even $100 for a canvas bag with writing on it. I would sell it as fast as possible if I could get $2000 for it. Personally, I'll save my $5000 for Hermes.

there are only 200 of these bags in the world.
On ebay this bag sold out for 2000 usd.

then sell it now and get $2000 for it - I don't see why you are hesitating if you really want it for the money - I think your investment plan is rather far fetched

in 2 years - there are a million things that can replace this bag - not to mention the fakes that would have surfaced

No one would actually pay that and the hype has really died down.. at most I would say $100... why do you keep trying to push it to $2000 when the consensus is nothing around that... you can't sell bags on the forum just to let you know

Anita Manning said the regular bag will cost 650 euro in the 2030.
But the lavender trust is so rare!

http://www.corriere.it/cronache/08_...ro_c22268be-d1a8-11dc-af66-0003ba99c667.shtml

yea... i think you might need a reality check.

Think about all the fads in the past ten years. Beanie babies, pokemon, Coach... (lol)
All the "experts" say that they will be worth so much money in a few years! yadayada... years later... nobody cares!

in 10 years, there will be some new fad to spend $5k on... rather than an old simple canvas bag that states the obvious.

I doubt there will be a huge loyal following or this lol. You might want to rethink it... or go ahead and save it for 10 years. You will be welcome to come back to this forum and rub it in our faces.

Either way. I don't particularly care :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.