Video: CL 2008 Collection

(Is it just me or is this guys voice... um, interesting?) :s

I completely agree.. he barely even knows what he is talking about. I am an 18 year old guy and despite no sales experience I can say that I am WAY more qualified to sell CLs than this man. I know the styles, skins, colours, heel heights, what is comfortable, what is chic, and most of all I am not WEIRD like him.

:hysteric: That should be my job.

It sort of weirds me out the way the guy is talking about the shoes. I too was wondering how he'd know how comfortable they are? What a weirdo. He's probably some shoe perve who took his camcorder to Saks and shot a video while touching himself.

Ladies, I would watch what you say. He is a valued SA at Neiman Marcus in the Chicago area and I have personally dealt with him. He is very nice and goes the extra mile to look for items that are hard to find. And, he sends photos of everything that is currently available from CL, Gucci, Manolo, etc.

But, yes I think he is a member of TPF so I would choose your words carefully b/c even though he is a grown man, some of the comments are unnecessary.

I'm not trying to preach or anything, but merely saying have some respect.

I COMPLETELY agree with ashakes. Rude comments should be kept to yourselves and not shared with others. Like ashakes said, he is a VALUED SA at NM AND member of this forum.