Good and Bad news....

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Good news first, I've decided to take the plunge and order the Soho multi-print hobo tomorrow... so I should have it on valentines day!!!! :tup:

Bad news.....
On my lunch break today I went and got my hair cut. It was lightly raining outside when I was coming back. 3 lanes each way on the road, I was in the far right lane. Out of nowhere the guy to the far left lane went to get into the middle lane causing the guy in the middle lane to swerve towards me. I had to swerve so fast to avoid getting hit, but my car went nuts! I swerved across the other 2 lanes, back again, and spun around twice and ended up on the side of the road(grass) facing oncoming traffic.
I don't know how I didn't get hit, or hit anything else, but if I would have went 20ft further I would have ended up in a Canal that was on the side of the road.

More good news, no damage to my car, or did I get hurt, but this happened @2 this afternoon and I'm still really shaken up.
And NO ONE stopped!!!! A-holes!

But anywho, now that I got off topic majorly, I think after scaring the ba-geezies out of myself I derserve a new bag lol

OMG!! I'm so glad you (and your car) are OK though! I can't believe that no one stopped!! How heartless can people be??!

However, I am looking forward to seeing pics of your lovely new purchase!

Good news first, I've decided to take the plunge and order the Soho multi-print hobo tomorrow... so I should have it on valentines day!!!! :tup:

Bad news.....
On my lunch break today I went and got my hair cut. It was lightly raining outside when I was coming back. 3 lanes each way on the road, I was in the far right lane. Out of nowhere the guy to the far left lane went to get into the middle lane causing the guy in the middle lane to swerve towards me. I had to swerve so fast to avoid getting hit, but my car went nuts! I swerved across the other 2 lanes, back again, and spun around twice and ended up on the side of the road(grass) facing oncoming traffic.
I don't know how I didn't get hit, or hit anything else, but if I would have went 20ft further I would have ended up in a Canal that was on the side of the road.

More good news, no damage to my car, or did I get hurt, but this happened @2 this afternoon and I'm still really shaken up.
And NO ONE stopped!!!! A-holes!

But anywho, now that I got off topic majorly, I think after scaring the ba-geezies out of myself I derserve a new bag lol
OMG! I'm so glad you're ok! I had a similar incident in Nashville once. A semi came over and almost ran me over so I had to swerve into another lane and almost his someone, then spun. It was the most terrifying experience of my life. You SOOOOO deserve that bag now!

You poor thing! I can totally relate, as this morning on my way to work I did a 180 degree loopty-loop into oncoming traffic, ending up facing the wrong direction on the road. The weather here in West Michigan is really bad and the roads are atrocious. I didn't hit anyone or get hurt, either, I just about peed my pants though. I am glad that you're okay, too!!

I think you deserve your new bag after that ordeal! Be sure to post pics once you get it!!

holy cow, i'm glad your ok. i can't believe no one stopped!! *sarcasm* dontcha just love people??
congrats on your bag. that's a great Vday gift!!

I'm so glad you're okay! I had to drive in some wicked awful snow/slush/ice today in my tiny little coffin-on-wheels and i'm glad that I didn't slide into anything. I'm not so much afraid of a little fender bender, but I live close to where a lot of semi trucks pass though and they could take out my car in one little swoop.

Oh My GAWD!!!!! I'm so glad you are okay! I'd still be shaken up too! Geez, and you would think someone would pull over and ask you if you were okay! Around here, everyone who sees an accident pulls over to see if the driver is okay. Well, thank goodness you are okay!

And congrats on your new bag! Can't wait to see pics! That should make you feel a little better, I hope. Take care!

I'm so glad you're okay! I had to drive in some wicked awful snow/slush/ice today in my tiny little coffin-on-wheels and i'm glad that I didn't slide into anything. I'm not so much afraid of a little fender bender, but I live close to where a lot of semi trucks pass though and they could take out my car in one little swoop.
:yes: lol...me too! I have a little puddle jumper, and today when I was driving to and from school (an hour drive both ways) it was REALLY snowing, and every semi that passed me made my lil car swerve.:sweatdrop:

You poor thing! I can totally relate, as this morning on my way to work I did a 180 degree loopty-loop into oncoming traffic, ending up facing the wrong direction on the road. The weather here in West Michigan is really bad and the roads are atrocious. I didn't hit anyone or get hurt, either, I just about peed my pants though. I am glad that you're okay, too!!

I think you deserve your new bag after that ordeal! Be sure to post pics once you get it!!

ahh i'm glad you're okay!!!

I grew up in MI and I hate hate hate the snow, for that reason!