Anyone have pics of Khaki/Bronze Carly?

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Wah! I have to wait until April for my next bag, but I've already got my heart set on one......a Medium Khaki/Bronze Carly.....but I would love to see pics of this bag irl....I've heard that the color may be a little more goldish.....sooooo........

.....if you have the Khaki/bronze Carly, can you please post pics? Thanks so much in advance!!!!:heart:
10619_BKHBZ-1_d2.jpg

I really wanted this bag but once I saw it IRL I thought otherwise. It is very gold in color, too much for my taste. I really wanted something bronze, so I was very disappointed. Perhaps it's the contrast with the khaki fabric that makes it appear gold, but either way I didn't get it. Hope this helps.

I really wanted this bag but once I saw it IRL I thought otherwise. It is very gold in color, too much for my taste. I really wanted something bronze, so I was very disappointed. Perhaps it's the contrast with the khaki fabric that makes it appear gold, but either way I didn't get it. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info!

Wah! I have to wait until April for my next bag, but I've already got my heart set on one......a Medium Khaki/Bronze Carly.....but I would love to see pics of this bag irl....I've heard that the color may be a little more goldish.....sooooo........

.....if you have the Khaki/bronze Carly, can you please post pics? Thanks so much in advance!!!!:heart:
10619_BKHBZ-1_d2.jpg
If you go to search engine and type in coach catwalk, the fourth page has a member with a photo of her and her bronze Carly which is really more gold than bronze but awesome!

I personally love this color Carly... not as common as other colors and perfect for summer. The medium is going to be my next purchase with my tax refund :smile:
Hehe....me too. Actually, depending on our tax return I may get it sooner than April...who knows. But I'm really loving this color...and I'm getting the medium as well. I already have two large Carlys, and I think a medium would be a nice change.