Went to pick up my RH Sahara Work today but came home with.......

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I was 100% convinced when I left the house this morning that the Sahara work w/ RH was mine. Well I tried it on and loved it but spotted this beauty from across the floor. Geez. I didn't like Bubblegum pink? I can't believe this bag is not heavy w/ the giant hw either. Weird. Anyway, I am SOLD on the color and LOVE the GSH BUT.....

Is it too big for me??? Does it look silly? Am I better off with a Work? (would have to be RH in bubblegum)

P1070636.jpg

P1070639.jpg

P1070631-1.jpg

P1070643.jpg

P1070632.jpg

It looks HOT! The pink is richly saturated and the leather is absolutely gorgeous. I don't think it's too big on you. The proportions of the bag look great on you in your modeling pictures. Keep it!!! Do the handles go over a coat?

Umm- I think if you question the purchase it should be returned for the Work :yes: It doesn't look silly but it is kinda big --- *ducks for cover*

The bag is gorgeous! No question about that.

It it supposed to be a bag FOR work? If so, I think Sahara would be a more work appropriate colour and easier to match, but if it's for fun and you REALLY like it more than the other, go for it!

The bag is gorgeous! No question about that.

It it supposed to be a bag FOR work? If so, I think Sahara would be a more work appropriate colour and easier to match, but if it's for fun and you REALLY like it more than the other, go for it!

My "Work" consists of dropping the kids off at school, working out and then going shopping. "Ducks" this is my life for now. The pink should be fine for that. :P

Umm- I think if you question the purchase it should be returned for the Work :yes: It doesn't look silly but it is kinda big --- *ducks for cover*

ALASKA, I appreciate your honesty. My hubby also thinks its too big on me. I'm going to pick up the work on Thurs and will post photos, Then I can decide.

hey Z&J - i love the colour... from some of the bubblegum pics I've seen so far I think your one is the BEST!!! It really does look like I can eat this b-bag! The COLOUR gets my vote but I'm not too sure on the style... But make sure you ROCK what you wanna ROCK!!! :o)

It sounds like you really love it, so go for it! I definitely dont think it looks too big at all, and it fits comfortably over your arm. THe only thing is that it looks a bit structured for my taste, but hopefully it'll break in as bals do... enjoy it! It'll be a total attention getter!

ALASKA, I appreciate your honesty. My hubby also thinks its too big on me. I'm going to pick up the work on Thurs and will post photos, Then I can decide.

Hey being a mommy is a fulltime job! It is work- :yes:

Good call- can't wait to see the Work this V-Day! :girlsigh: