First Coach purchase..and some LV!

Megadane

O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
I'm so excited..I've wanted a large Carly for months and my SO took me to Coach while in Toronto this past weekend. I originally had my heart set on the khaki/brown Carly but they just got a khaki/beet in the day before and I fell in love:love:.
My dear SO was so patient and actually modelled both bags while the SA helped me finally decide on the beet. Then he grabbed a cute brass lock keyfob and pulled out his card to pay..I had every intention on buying it for myself!
We also went to LV and picked out a men's black Koala bracelet because it has the silver lock to match my T&Co jewelry.
He really spoiled me this weekend and I'm now a huge Coach fan:yahoo:.
I'll try to upload some pics!!

Attachments

• Toronto2008 001.JPG
    Toronto2008 001.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Toronto2008 003.JPG
    Toronto2008 003.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Toronto2008 002.jpg
    Toronto2008 002.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 153
That bracelet is awesome. I just posted a pic of mine in the LV Forum... I get more compliments on the gold Koala LV bracelet than I do on any of my bags.

Good choice!

She's a beauty Meg, Congrat's.:yahoo:
I'm so excited..I've wanted a large Carly for months and my SO took me to Coach while in Toronto this past weekend. I originally had my heart set on the khaki/brown Carly but they just got a khaki/beet in the day before and I fell in love:love:.
My dear SO was so patient and actually modelled both bags while the SA helped me finally decide on the beet. Then he grabbed a cute brass lock keyfob and pulled out his card to pay..I had every intention on buying it for myself!
We also went to LV and picked out a men's black Koala bracelet because it has the silver lock to match my T&Co jewelry.
He really spoiled me this weekend and I'm now a huge Coach fan:yahoo:.
I'll try to upload some pics!!