What will be the "IT" bag & who will be top bag designer in S/S 2008?

Whi is designing the best bags in S/S 2008?

• Louis Vuitton

• Yves St Laurent

• Marc Jacobs

• Chloe

• Balenciaga

• Prada

• Gucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Looking at all the designer handbags for S/S 2008, I am finding it hard to get really excited over anything. A few LVs yes but I am wondering what bags everyone else is being wowed by?
YSL have a few nice ones other than that??

For me it is the:

Richard Price Louis Vuiton Pulp Weekender
The Gold Limelight Clutch

YSL
The large leopard carrier

OOOPs sorry all Chanel fans, I left Chanel out of the Poll!

I think that the IT designer won't be one of the big ones that have been monopolizing the industry for the past few years. I personally vote Rebecca Minkoff because her stuff is brand new and she is just starting to get known. All the stars in Hollywood are carrying her bags and she is sure to be a hit.

I think the LV Monogram Aquarelle Speedy with art of Richard Price has potential. I'm not sure if it could make It-bag status due to its high price.

I'm so in love with the bag, wish I had the 3,600$ to put on it though :upsidedown::lol:

I also think it'll be a lesser known designer. The bigger fashion houses really have been dominating the past few years, and I think women are leaning towards more unique bags. I know I'm tired of having the same bag as everyone else!

My poor BF bought me a LV popincort haut (I think that's the name), and I'm seeing it everywhere now, so I stopped carrying it! Now he's threatening to never buy me a bag again since I won't carry it, but that's another thread....

Strange in the Poll it is Balenciaga that is edging ahead, I am not so keen on their bags this season but then I suppose it is a time for patterns