Info about Louis Vuitton & Robert Wilson

MjObsessed

Apr 29, 2007
I have 2 scarfs one in bright pink and one in bright orange, where it says Louis Vuitton & Robert Wilson.

The LV store in Copenhagen has confirmed, that they are authentic, but I was hoping that some of you girls in this part of TPF could help me out by telling me more about these items? :smile:

It's part of the Robert Wilson Flouro (sp?) line that was released in 2001ish I'm vague on the date if you go to the reference section there is a subsection of bags by season you'll find the collection in there

Thank you for the link :flowers:

Yes I have pictures - but they are more or less impossible to capture because of the bright colours.

Attachments

• lvorange.jpg
    lvorange.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 289
  • lvpink.jpg
    lvpink.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 322
I'm not even sure, if I dare to mention this, in this part of TPF, but I'm not really a LV kind of girl except for my Epi pochette :shame:

That's why I needed som expert info, before listing these, so that I can raise funds for my next Balenciaga purchase instead :tender:

So this is a limited edition from 2003?
Because I noticed one of the bags from this collection was listed on Ebay as a 2002 Christmas collection...

wow, I never even knew the bandana's came in those colours, I have only ever seen Green with orange stripes and orange with pink stripes. But they are TDF.

For listing:

I have seen these for about 100 - 140 Euro, they are quite rare, I would put as many pictures as possible :smile: