New 2008 Spring Line

kateykix

Feb 5, 2008
I work for a small boutique and saw the new Kooba spring line. I just wanted to let all of you know that there are some great new styles coming out soon!!! I put an order in for the new Isabella...can't wait! :love:

I am soooo jealous of those of you who have a Kooba retailer nearby! The only store in my state that sells Kooba is Saks, which is 85 miles away. Boo! :crybaby:Can't wait to see the new bags & colors :drool:

Oh my gosh - don't leave us hanging! What does the Isabella look like? :tender:

Dang, I've been so busy cheating on Kooba and picking up some vintage Kooba here and there that I forgot the Spring line was near! Oh please let this be a return to the Kooba we know and love! :girlsigh:

Alright ladies...here is the list that I have of Koobas coming out for Spring and the colors that they'll be available in. I've grouped them according to how they are grouped in the catalog.

Avery, Nicole, Charlie and Josie: Black, Ivory, Luggage and Rose
Paige, Jessie and Mackenzie: Ivory
Devin, Elisha, Bonnie: Black, White, Red, Blonde, Brown, Blue, Yellow, Black
Parker, Natasha, Penelope: Brown, Straw, Ink, White, White Coated Canvas, Denim Coated Canvas
Meredith, Nina and Phoebe: Black, Brown, Blonde and Slate (These are super cute!)
Sloane, Lena, Gretchen: Straw, Slate
Callie, Talia, Juliette: Black, White, Pink, Grass
Mattie, Jacinda, Isabella, Jaylin: Black, Stone, Brown, Lavender
Gemma, Harlan: Black, Rose Gold
Waverly, Nelli, Naomi: Brown, Blue, Yellow
Molly, Roni, Hope: Rust, Ivory, Buff, Black
Gracie, Kerri: Black, White, Teal Python, Purple Python

I'll try to post pics if I can find them. Hope this helps!

I'm glad to see they brought the Lena back...but why in only straw and slate? I wish they would have brought that back in black and honey. I've been after a black one forever since borrowing one from BBS.

Now...if only they'd bring back updated versions of some of our other favorites...:girlsigh:

Anyone actually pre-order yet? I'm contemplating it but really want to see what the slew of other bags are going to look like. I'm interested to see what the styles of bags in pink will be. I'd love a green bag but that color name "grass" just sounds like too bright a shade for me.

Anyone actually pre-order yet? I'm contemplating it but really want to see what the slew of other bags are going to look like. I'm interested to see what the styles of bags in pink will be. I'd love a green bag but that color name "grass" just sounds like too bright a shade for me.

Here are some horribly scanned pics of the new line, but you'll get the idea! I hope this helps with your decision making!

Callie, Talia, Juliette
CallieTaliaJuliette.gif

Gemma, Harlan
GemmaHarlan.gif

Gracie, Kerri
GracieKerri.gif

Mattie, Jacinda, Isabella :love: , Jaylin
MattieJacindaIsabellaJaylin.gif

Meredith, Nina, Phoebe
MeredithNinaPhoebe.gif

Molly, Roni, Hope
MollyRoniHope.gif