Last poll about this! PROMISE! One must be SOLD! Blake or Venetia? Venetia or Blake?

What bag should be sold? The Blake or the Venetia?

• Sell the Venetia!

• Sell the Blake!

Results are only viewable after voting.

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
Hello ladies! Thank you for putting up with my sh*t and my polls! I know I did a poll a while back concerning these two bags but now I really really have to sell one of them, and decided, hey the ladies in the MJ forum wont mind that much right????:flowers:

Ok, so for the poll, which bag should be sold!? The Pomegranate Venetia with silver hardware or the Brick Red Blake with gold hardware?

....and if you are kind enough to spare a minute or two to tell me which bag you like better, I will love you:love: and kiss you:smooch:, and just be very grateful:tender:!

Or (and I know Im being ridiculous here) if there is a superbly skilled enabler out there who thinks they can convince me that I need the both of the bags and there are justifiable reasons, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS! LOL

For those of you who might be unfamiliar with the two bags, the Blake is in the front and the Venetia is on the right

CIMG5553.jpg

I think they are both too beautiful to sell and I think you would regret it later.

What would you do with the money anyway? Put it towards another bag?? Would you make enough on the sale to replace with a bag of the same quality? Doubt it. For me its a false ecomony selling things I love, I only end up spending more eventually replacing them.

Um, How could you choose?

~ Both bags are classic
~ Red with GH is To DIE for and you don't see that combo very often
~ Pomegranate is even more HTF!

So,in conclusion... KEEP BOTH!

I say sell the Blake. I love Pomegranate and I love the Venetia. I'm a little biased, though. I think the Blake is a lovely bag, but too small for me. I prefer the size of the Venetia. It just depends on what size works best for you.