O.k What bag should I get next for spring/summer

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
I think its time that I got a new bag for spring/summer, I already have pink hanover but I still not loving it that much ( too square and just too pink)

So whats a good look for me??, I`m kinda liking the east west in pale pink otherwise ??

Would love to get a proper bayswater but think that i`m just too small to carry one??

Any suggestions, bearing in mind I haven`t got thousands to burn, can`t really go any higher than £400.

The east west in pink is really gorgeous and within your budget. I think the small Mabel shoulder bag is nice as well, if a bit small.
Personally I would go for the pink bag as it is really a classic shape and the colour is perfect for spring.

East West Bays in pink for definate!!! I can see it going with loads of stuff!!!
Except your green barbour!!!:nuts::P

Does one wear a barbour in the summer??:P

Think that the east west is looking good,would love to get a full size one do you think its to big??

I think the pale pink leather is glove or tumbled or whatever they're calling it now :lol:

Another vote for the pink EW Bayswater - it's really cute :yes:

Rachie - how are you getting on with your indigo EWB? I think it might be next on my list if I can find one at sale prices :yes: Is it too big for evening use?

Tara - I can't believe you still aren't liking the Hanover. Send it to me please as a spare as I'm using mine so much it's bound to wear out!

I think pink would be great with your colouring - east-west is a fab bag. How about pink Soho? It's a really good 'sling it on and off you go' shape and it has one strap.

I´m about 160 cm´s, can´t covert it to feet? foots? anyway, not very tall and I actually think it looks a bit like Bayswater is carrying me... Love the style and Ledbury is a solution to the size issue although much smaller. Just my thoughts.

Good luck getting a new bag!

Tara - I can't believe you still aren't liking the Hanover. Send it to me please as a spare as I'm using mine so much it's bound to wear out!

I think pink would be great with your colouring - east-west is a fab bag. How about pink Soho? It's a really good 'sling it on and off you go' shape and it has one strap.
:boxing::boxing: Hey I asked first!!!!!:P:P
Tara, the pink would look great on you! Go for it!!!

Soho is also nice looking and I like the slouchiness!!

I don't think the regular Bayswater looks too big on anyone - it's just a matter of what you are used to seeing yourself with. And it isn't bulky, so it just blends into your outfit easily. And I don't really find it heavy - I have carried much heavier bags in my life!

^^^ I'm lucky,as though I'm a stick,I am quite tall,so I can carry a Bays on my shoulder.But if your a bit on the small side I think it can look ok carried as a breifcase?? But I'm paticularly lazy and like slinging my bags on my shoulder!!