Using Debit Cards on ELuxury

AllHailtheQueen

Beauty is Within
O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
Hello, I read in another thread where someone told someone else not to use their Debit Card on Elux, but to use a CC instead American Express preferred.. I have tried to use my Debit Card twice, once for $2500 and the other for $300something. I called the bank both times and they said everything was fine, the money was there both times, so why would'nt they take my card? Does anyone have any answers or suggestions as to what the problem could be. Oh and what's worse is that they put your money on hold for like 3 or 4 days so then you have to wait on the play money to come back before you can buy something else:wtf: That sucks!:sad:

Think some people where talking about the problems some pfm where having with elux sending out used bags and then not taking them back. Members where having to get their credit card companies involved and the best company to help them solve this issues was AE

When at all possible use your CC for extra protection. If you have the $ in the bank then just pay the CC in full when you get the bill. I will not allow anyone to play with my $$.

Plus with my CC World Points I get free Bloomies Gift Cards, ya cant beat that.