Bag to Pair with Nude CLs--which one do you use?

legaldiva

O.G.
Oct 26, 2006
So I have nude NPs pre-ordered from NM.com ... but what kind of bag will I use with them?

I have the black lamb timeless clutch, but what other bags/colors go?

Is this too "matchy"?

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg

Attachments

• Med Flap 2.JPG
    Med Flap 2.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,925
I think it would look gorgous, honestly for me it depends more on my clothing if I wear black with the nudes, black bag, if I wear gray, gray or brown bag, if I wear white (now this is yet to come) white bag etc...;)

So I have nude NPs pre-ordered from NM.com ... but what kind of bag will I use with them?

I have the black lamb timeless clutch, but what other bags/colors go?

Is this too "matchy"?

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg

I think that would be lovely with nude NP's very classic! I think you have many options with a nude shoe because you can base your bag on the outfit, nude goes with everything.

If your outfit is more neutral, you can let the shoes "blend" with the outfit (creating a long line) and chose a statement bag so it pops! There are so many possibilities with a "nude" VP.

Nude goes with anything..that's why I love it so much! I wear my nude VP's the most with my Chanel GST the most. Any color would look good! I choose based on the style of the bag, then focus on color.

Here are my nudes and here is my new Chanel that I LOVE (first one!). I hope it will look good together. I will post pics with the outfit I have in mind.....

Attachments

• IMG_2446.JPG
    IMG_2446.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 2,196
You guys are so wonderful (and enabling!) ... I,too, love black and nude together. In fact, I can't wait to pair my nude NPs with a little black dress (just like Kamilla, right?) ...

But I won't be buying this one (it's on Ebay--somebody grab it!), 'cause i just bought a white East/West flap ... so I'm on a shoe AND purse ban 'til June.

:cry: