New koobas on JC Madison for pre-order

A Blue Nellie, a Brown Elisha, and a Black Talia.

http://www.jcmadison.com/page.htm?pg=SPRING PREVIEW

I'm so glad you found these pics! I put a post up earlier about the new Spring line and didn't know how I was going to describe these gorgeous babies!

Here are the colors that they'll be available in:

Talia: Black, White, Pink and Grass
Nelli: Brown, Blue and Yellow
Devin, Elisha and Bonnie: Blonde, Brown, Blue, Red, Yellow and Black

Look out for the Mattie, Jacinda, Isabella and Jaylin...I can't find any pics online, but they are beautiful in the catalog!

Can't wait!!! :yahoo:

Yay! New colors and old favs for the Elisha! I'll finally be able to get that red one I've been coveting FOREVER!! Hell, I'd pay retail for it at this point! Nevermind that used one just listed on ebay!! Woohoo!

Can't wait to see the other styles! :yahoo:

The Nellie in Blue is the only bag I am getting right off. I will wait for a concensus of the others before I buy more. I waffled between the Nellie and Talia but chose the Nelli. I bet the Elisha in Blue will be nice. I thought the Brown looked kinda Blah. But my Red one is fine for me.

I'm on the pre-order list for a brown Elisha. I'm not the biggest fan of Koobas, but my black Elisha is just the greatest bag for everyday use and I've really been hoping they'd come out with one in brown. I like it because it holds a fair amount of stuff, is really comfy on the arm and is age-appropriate for an oldster like me (49) while still looking hip. If this came out in cream leather, I'd buy a third one!

The Nellie in Blue is the only bag I am getting right off. I will wait for a concensus of the others before I buy more. I waffled between the Nellie and Talia but chose the Nelli. I bet the Elisha in Blue will be nice. I thought the Brown looked kinda Blah. But my Red one is fine for me.
ITA...I am the biggest Elisha fan EVAAA... but I don't think the brown or blue that I have seen does that bag justice...
Red and Blonde Elishas are still the best:woohoo::woohoo: