Need help with new purchase, sig stripe tote

Karenina

BAG-a-holic
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
I just bought the new signature stripe tote on Thursday. I loved it when I first got it but now I am not sure that I love how it looks on me. When I just look at the bag I really like it but when I wear it and look in the mirror I am not sure about how it looks on me. I got the bag in the khaki/mahogany color. I also just got a Carly last Monday in the same color and I love it. I just don't know about this new sig stripe. I also like the sig stripe shoulder bag and the Ergo hobo. I don't know if I should exchange this bag for the shoulder bag or just keep it. I really do like the bag I am not sure how it looks on me though. What do you guys think? I know a lot of people don't love the new sig stripe but just try to look past that and tell me if you like the bag on ME! Thanks!

Attachments

• tn_DSCF2878.JPG
    tn_DSCF2878.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 156
  • tn_DSCF2875.JPG
    tn_DSCF2875.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 135
Okay.. here it is, the truth
It looks great on you! :P
If you are not feeling it, then go for something else. I do like the shoulder tote, but if you just got a carly in the same color I wonder if that would be too close to the same thing. It does look great on you though, and if you love it, wear it and wear it with pride! :upsidedown:

I just bought the new signature stripe tote on Thursday. I loved it when I first got it but now I am not sure that I love how it looks on me. When I just look at the bag I really like it but when I wear it and look in the mirror I am not sure about how it looks on me. I got the bag in the khaki/mahogany color. I also just got a Carly last Monday in the same color and I love it. I just don't know about this new sig stripe. I also like the sig stripe shoulder bag and the Ergo hobo. I don't know if I should exchange this bag for the shoulder bag or just keep it. I really do like the bag I am not sure how it looks on me though. What do you guys think? I know a lot of people don't love the new sig stripe but just try to look past that and tell me if you like the bag on ME! Thanks!

Personally I LOVE IT!
:yahoo:
It looks wonderful on you. If you're not loving it return it. Perhap another color since you have carly in this color ?

I'm glad you posted pic's its nice to see the bigger one on :biggrin:
I think this could be my next but pink(in the large)

Congrat's and let us know what you decide.

Aw thanks girls! You all make me feel better. Honestly I loved the bag but when I came here and read about how everyone didn't like it, I wondered if maybe it really wasn't a flattering bag and I just had bad taste! LOL I do love this bag. I agree with fields and baglover I am afraid the shoulder tote would be too close to the Carly. As for the color I am such a dork when it comes to bag colors. I like to buy bags that will go with everything and then wear bright colors. The only bag colors I have are brown, black and grey. Yeah I know sooo boring but they match everything I have. I would have loved to get the pink in this bag but I just couldn't do it. I tired it on and stared at it! Thanks again gals!!:heart:

I agree with everyone else here, it looks great on you! I know a lot of people have said they don't like the new stripe totes, but I like them! And besides, its about what YOU like that matters most!

The white/khaki combo is very cute too :biggrin::graucho:
Aw thanks girls! You all make me feel better. Honestly I loved the bag but when I came here and read about how everyone didn't like it, I wondered if maybe it really wasn't a flattering bag and I just had bad taste! LOL I do love this bag. I agree with fields and baglover I am afraid the shoulder tote would be too close to the Carly. As for the color I am such a dork when it comes to bag colors. I like to buy bags that will go with everything and then wear bright colors. The only bag colors I have are brown, black and grey. Yeah I know sooo boring but they match everything I have. I would have loved to get the pink in this bag but I just couldn't do it. I tired it on and stared at it! Thanks again gals!!:heart: