Girls wish me luck..finally tracked down a cordovan faridah rop

mjfan

Oct 4, 2006
The store wont open for a while..since its in the west coast..I am really hoping they still have this bag..i wont be home..so i have asked dh to call them up..lets see how this goes:s Thanks for reading..

Well i called the Nordstrom South Coast Plaza store and the SA checked with the Manager and called me back saying they dont have it in the store anymore :hysteric: Well there you go...i am back where i started :sad:

Aww, mjfan, sorry to hear that you weren't able to locate your bag. I know how you feel when you're so close and you get all psyched cause you're about to close in on that ever elusive bag but then it doesn't work out for whatever reason. Keep trying, I'm sure you'll find one eventually! Don't even know what this one looks like, otherwise I'd say that I'd keep my eyes peeled for ya.

Aww, mjfan, sorry to hear that you weren't able to locate your bag. I know how you feel when you're so close and you get all psyched cause you're about to close in on that ever elusive bag but then it doesn't work out for whatever reason. Keep trying, I'm sure you'll find one eventually! Don't even know what this one looks like, otherwise I'd say that I'd keep my eyes peeled for ya.
This one
marc-by-marc-jacobs-faridah-hobo-bag.jpg
in red..thankyou so much for your kind words:smile: