Great deal at Macy's

gwt119

Sep 30, 2007
I had some time to kill before a doctor appointment today so I went into the Macy's at Laurel Lakes Mall. OMG- they had some Coach at half off!!!!! I bought a chocolate sig Ergo hobo for $134. :yahoo: They also had a sig gallery tote for $134 and a small purple patchwork tote for $200. Great deal for me!! I have been wanting something in the chocolate for a long time. I'm so happy!

Congrats, the Macy's in the Queens mall here had a chocolate sig ergo as well for the same price, but i stuck to my ban, I am regreting it, but oh well :biggrin: It was 50% off correct? They said they could not put up the 50% sign for some reason though.

The macy's in century city mall had a TON of coach listsed at 40% off. Everything from writlets to totes to hobo's... I don't remember specific styles, but there was a lot of the basic/classic type and seasonal ones!

Yes, it was half off at $134. It's the medium ergo hobo with the retail of $268. There were no signs on the counter- I had to look and see the mark down red sticker on the price tag.

Congrats, the Macy's in the Queens mall here had a chocolate sig ergo as well for the same price, but i stuck to my ban, I am regreting it, but oh well :biggrin: It was 50% off correct? They said they could not put up the 50% sign for some reason though.