New shipment arrived at Wall St 2/6/08

castorny

Luxury Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Just spoke with an SA at Wall Street, she said a new shipment arrived on 2/6/08 and she's still checking the inventory. Go take a look and report back on any new items!

any news on what wall street got in?

I am betting that store got more birkins in! haha wall street is like birkin heaven from what i've read on the forum so far.

willl wall street do a phone order & ship if you've never bought from there before?

any news on what wall street got in?

I am betting that store got more birkins in! haha wall street is like birkin heaven from what i've read on the forum so far.

willl wall street do a phone order & ship if you've never bought from there before?

Great question, I was thinking about the same thing... Does anyone know?

i asked a similar question in the inventory update page and unfortunatly for both us of the answer is "no"...

haha the ladies were making a joke about how even if Jane Birkin herself called the answer would still be no.

*sigh* the things we have to deal with for loving Hermes... hahaha

i asked a similar question in the inventory update page and unfortunatly for both us of the answer is "no"...

haha the ladies were making a joke about how even if Jane Birkin herself called the answer would still be no.

*sigh* the things we have to deal with for loving Hermes... hahaha

Thanks Lux! ah....... I was hoping :girlsigh:
ok, the hunt continues....