Cles in pomme or amarante?

Cles in Pomme or Amarante?

• Pomme

• Amarante

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pomme!!!! I had an amarante heart and cles....returned them both! I couldn't deal with the fingerprints. The polishing cloth seemed to make them worse. This is just my experience.....I love amarante, but can't stand the dirty look of it.

i voted for amarante based on color alone - it's stunning. however, the pomme is better at hiding fingerprints. since you'll be handling the cles, and there is no vachette strap to hold onto, keep in mind that an amarante cles will, eventually, show smudges (unless you wash your hands every minute).

Thanks!!! You are so great with info. I'll check it out and decide.

P-B,

I had the same dilemma. I liked both colors. So I went ahead and ordered the amarante vernis (original size) from elux. I got it and have been using it for about a week now. I LOVE it and do not have any problems with fingerprints. But I have been thinking about the pomme also. So yesterday I broke down and ordered the pomme vernis (original size) because I need that color in my life as well. KWIM? So what I am saying is this.... get both! But get the smaller size because it is cuter. I don't like the nameplate on the new one. I think that the size on the original one is sufficient for driver's license, cc cards, some bills. Good Luck and let us know what you decide. :okay: