Which MAM...Ruby or Tangerine?

Which color MAM...Ruby or Tangerine?

• Ruby

• Tangerine

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
I can only afford to get one RM MAM....I think I'll go for a colorful spring/summer one...so, which one should I get? I have to decide now to get in on a preorder
thanks!

I am new to the PF! :smile:

I have never actually posted a reply but I fell in love with the Ruby MAM so I figured I should stop lurking and respond to this post! I think the Ruby color is one of the best reds I have ever seen in a bag. It screams Spring/Summer to me!

I voted for tangerine because it looks and sounds SO yummy, it just SCREAMS summer! and like daniela said, you can always find another red bag anytime, anywhere :]

Yep....Tangerine gets my vote because of the uniqueness of the color. I think this is one of RM's bags that will be talked about for years to come.

i agre with contesa, love the uniqueness of the color, indeed!
when i first saw the VH pic post, i instantly said, 'ooooooooooh, thats a pretty color!' then i looked down at the caption and to find that its a new color! mmhmm! :tup:

I gotta go with the tangerine, just because it's different! And I don't think it will be that hard to coordinate, while red is certainly more common I think you could work orange in just as easily.

I voted Tangerine. I've never been one for anything in the orange-family, but this bag is stunning. I pre-ordered one, and as balihai said, I don't think it will be hard to coordinate with your wardrobe.