Chloe FASHION shots!

divnanata

Nata
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Now that I know how to insert pics I will go crazy. These are photos of a brochure that I got from the Bal Harbour Chloe boutique. As always - it really helps to see the bags modelled.

Attachments

• Chloe fasion pics 001.jpg
    Chloe fasion pics 001.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 136
  • Chloe fasion pics 002.jpg
    Chloe fasion pics 002.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Chloe fasion pics 003.jpg
    Chloe fasion pics 003.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Chloe fasion pics 004.jpg
    Chloe fasion pics 004.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 131
Oh thanks for posting. I'm liking the look of the last bag on the first row, the brown one. Any idea what it is??

Think that is the Ada---looks like this black one on BG website--I thought I was really going to like that bag, but once I saw in IRL, I wasn't that taken with it--maybe it was the color (white). But, I do like the look.;)

Think that is the Ada---looks like this black one on BG website--I thought I was really going to like that bag, but once I saw in IRL, I wasn't that taken with it--maybe it was the color (white). But, I do like the look.;)

Thanks for posting this. Hmm, not so sure now, it looks alot nicer in the brown (well that could be cuz every bag I own is brown?:yes:) Its def a bag i'd have to see in teh flesh (or should that be leather?)

Thanks again! :flowers:

Thanks for posting this. Hmm, not so sure now, it looks alot nicer in the brown (well that could be cuz every bag I own is brown?:yes:) Its def a bag i'd have to see in teh flesh (or should that be leather?)

Thanks again! :flowers:
Yes - the pic Ilson sent is the "medium sized Ada`shopping" in black patent lambskin. There is also a little bit smller Ada called the "shoulderbag" - even though it really looks like a satchel and I think the size of that one is pretty wearable! That picture should be in what the snaps that acshih sent last week, I think?

Ilson - that's the one that i_wona is interested in - the medium sized Maya hobo in violet.

love that maya hobo! And I LOVE that saskia - yeowser!!!

Thanks for the pics Div; this must have taken you ages - but it's so invaluable to see the bags up against a real person... it makes all the difference!

Here are some pictures from the Chloe add in the March issue in Elle magazine. Not sure how I feel about the heloise. It looks almost too pristine. :shrugs:

Attachments

• HPIM0246.JPG
    HPIM0246.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 63
  • HPIM0247.JPG
    HPIM0247.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 64