Botkier- Keep or Sell?

ageorge1

Feb 21, 2007
What do you girls think? I bought this on sale so it's not returnable. And I love it but it's a little wider than I'm used to and my boyfriend bought me one in the exact same color different style. Sophie Satchel...but in the color ink seen on the bigger version below it.

100747-GRY.jpg

100746-INK.jpg

The satchel is not my style but I'm loving the bigger one! The color ink looks delish! If you think you won't have the proper use for it, it would be sensible to sell. It all depends on whether you'll use it anyway.

If you don't love it, sell it! These bags are too expensive to keep if you don't love them, and besides if you already have one in that color that you do love chances are you won't wear it, right?!

I agree that if you don't love them, that you should sell them. It is too expensive to have it sitting in your closet. But if you don't want to hurt your bf's feelings, perhaps keep the one he gifted you and sell the one you got on sale?

If you aren't going to use it then sell it. Its not worth it to keep it around if you won't carry it. Its like setting aside a bunch of money but never spending it or investing it. It will just sit in your closet useless =P

Ahhh! The voices of reason! Okay I will sell it. I needed the push over the edge. You know, when you find something like this and it was a good deal, it's so hard to give it up! Thanks girls!