I need a summer bag

bagsessed

O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
Hi guys, first this is my latest addition to my coach family. A brown ali. I already have a black ali and whisky mandy. I love the legacy 06 collection. Now i was wondering if I should get the white ali for summer or something else. I've never owned a white bag before. Do you think whisky and brown are okay to use during the summer? Please help, thanks.

Attachments

• brown10329.jpg
    brown10329.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 27
I struggled with this same option too! In general white gets really dirty and can yellow. I did use my whiskey Ali in the summer last season, but not that often. I tend to go with lighter bags in the summer. I would love to have a white Ali or Mandy too, but not sure I want to invest so much into one that's going to look dirty so easily!

I have never had a white bag before but I bought a white Ali at the outlets a few months ago and I LOVE it!!! :love: It is gorgeous, goes with everything, gets lots of compliments and can be used any time of year. That is my .02 :P
Here is mine:
IMG_2544.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

I have never had a white bag before but I bought a white Ali at the outlets a few months ago and I LOVE it!!! :love: It is gorgeous, goes with everything, gets lots of compliments and can be used any time of year. That is my .02 :P
Here is mine:
IMG_2544.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

That is gorgeous and looks FAB on you!! You make me want one even more! ;)

Here is mine:
IMG_2544.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

Fields that bag look fantastic on you!!! Im not a big fan of white bags normally, but I'm beginning to see that all rules are made to be broken when it comes to Ali.