Finally Got My Gold Miroir Cosmetic Case!

biancaboo

Proud Mom!
Jun 30, 2007
I actually got a call from the store Thursday last week that they have finally received it. Went there the next day to pick it up:yahoo:. But I didn't get the chance to post pics asap...I'm just so happy that I was able to purchase them in both silver(for my li'l girl) & gold for myself not to mention the gold miroir heart:P.

Attachments

• IMG_3290.JPG
    IMG_3290.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3291.JPG
    IMG_3291.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3293.JPG
    IMG_3293.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3295.JPG
    IMG_3295.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 76
Lovely picts! So sweet of you to pick the silver up for your little girl too :love: I have the gold heart too, I think you'll find that it goes with most everything. Do you plan on using it as a clutch?

Lovely picts! So sweet of you to pick the silver up for your little girl too :love: I have the gold heart too, I think you'll find that it goes with most everything. Do you plan on using it as a clutch?
thanks! my daughter uses her silver miroir cosmetic case as a clutch... that's where she now puts her nintendo ds, as well. with regards to my gold one, i guess i'll only be using it solely for lipstick, mirror etc....

Very pretty. I almost got the violette the first weekend, but I don't think it will be big enough. I hope to get down to the boutique later this week to see one in person.