Sig stripe shoulder tote vs. medium Carly - with pictures

allieann

Jun 20, 2006
Wanted to share pictures of my new pink signature stripe shoulder tote - I love this bag (I've been waiting for more things to zip all the way shut!) and wanted to share a few pictures for comparison's sake. When I first saw it on Purse Forum, I thought it looked a lot like my beloved medium Carly size-wise - and it is. The shoulder tote is a bit smaller, and the strap is shorter, but they're generally pretty close in size. Hope this helps others in deciding whether this might be a good bag for you too!

Pictures: (sorry, couldn't get these to post directly on PF)

sigstripecarly3.jpg

sigstripecarly2.jpg

sigstripecarly1.jpg

Wanted to share pictures of my new pink signature stripe shoulder tote - I love this bag (I've been waiting for more things to zip all the way shut!) and wanted to share a few pictures for comparison's sake. When I first saw it on Purse Forum, I thought it looked a lot like my beloved medium Carly size-wise - and it is. The shoulder tote is a bit smaller, and the strap is shorter, but they're generally pretty close in size. Hope this helps others in deciding whether this might be a good bag for you too!

Pictures: (sorry, couldn't get these to post directly on PF)

sigstripecarly1.jpg

Wonderful pix, you're saying the drop on the signature tote is shorter then the carly?

sign tote
15 3/4” strap
9” drop
Carly
12 1/2" strap with dogleash clip
6 1/2” drop

Wonderful pix, you're saying the drop on the signature tote is shorter then the carly?

sign tote
15 3/4” strap
9” drop
Carly
12 1/2" strap with dogleash clip
6 1/2” drop

The measurements you've got for the sig tote are for the larger one - this one is the medium size I think. I'd say the drop is about an inch and a half ish shorter than the Carly - I can still comfortably get it over my shoulder, though.

The measurements you've got for the sig tote are for the larger one - this one is the medium size I think. I'd say the drop is about an inch and a half ish shorter than the Carly - I can still comfortably get it over my shoulder, though.
Nope here is the large
18 1/2” strap
10” drop