Where to buy MJ stella now?

Yep..ebay. Just post any auction that you are interested in under the 'authenticate this' forum and they can tell you whether it is real or not. I got a gorgeous, brand new blue stella for $300 on ebay not too long ago!

Sigh. I would love to buy a brand new Stella. This question makes me sad! LOL. Good luck to you in finding one! Don't forget NR, Off 5th, and NMLC!

Gung, you can sometimes find brand new Stellas on E-bay. My Cantaloupe Stella was brand new, with tags. I bought it for approximately $300. Also, a few of the Stellas I bought on E-bay, although slightly used, were in such good condition...they were almost like new. You just have to keep looking and one will turn up. Some colors are more popular than others. I would love to find a Indigo Stella...used or new! You can also call the boutiques and ask them to do a check. There might be one floating around somewhere. The Stella is a great bag. :tup:

^ Yup....Keep your eyes peeled...I just scored a stella in bark w/ burgundy suede lining a few weeks ago for $400....LOVE it!!! Don't worry..you'll find one...just be patient..believe me I know that's hard lol!!!

^ Yup....Keep your eyes peeled...I just scored a stella in bark w/ burgundy suede lining a few weeks ago for $400....LOVE it!!! Don't worry..you'll find one...just be patient..believe me I know that's hard lol!!!

Ooohhhh Emmy! The suede lining on the bark color is SOOOOO pretty. I sold my Bark Sophia because it was too small but I LOVED that lining so much. :smile: Congrats on the new Stella! Did you post pictures???
:heart: