Edison Chan and the scandalous pictures

jenyi

Jul 23, 2006
it's all over the news here in Asia about Edison's scandalous pictures of models, socialites and A list celebrities got out and were posted on the internet. Does anyone know where I can find them? I tried to google it but google only takes me to news articles. Thanks.

Who is Edison Chan?

An Asian actor...a total hottie but a total playboy too!!!

I haven't heard anything about this... the link is really slow... please tell me more....

Erm...apparently, he took lots of pictures and some videos of him and some other famous taiwanese celebs and A-Listers (Cecilia Cheung, Bobo Chan i think and rumours has it that theres even pics of Maggie Q), either having sex, naked pics, in promiscuous positions etc. etc. anyways, he had those pics on his computer, and he sent his computer for servicing cause it was having problems, and the guy who fixed it, saw the pics, made a copy and then released it.

Maggie too? I saw about 30 of the pictures but none of them had Maggie.
I heard a nasty rumor that Bobo attempted suicide when her fiance found out and cancelled the wedding. But its just speculation.

I feel sorry for the girls that they had to take pics with a camera...I mean don't create evidence KWIM?

An Asian actor...a total hottie but a total playboy too!!!

Erm...apparently, he took lots of pictures and some videos of him and some other famous taiwanese celebs and A-Listers (Cecilia Cheung, Bobo Chan i think and rumours has it that theres even pics of Maggie Q), either having sex, naked pics, in promiscuous positions etc. etc. anyways, he had those pics on his computer, and he sent his computer for servicing cause it was having problems, and the guy who fixed it, saw the pics, made a copy and then released it.

My hubby is a computer tech. He says this is very very common. People have pics in places on their computer - saved to weird places that they don't realize. Or they have deleted it from one place but a copy of it might be elsewhere.

If you don't really really really understand a computer don't put nudie pics on there.

Him and the other techs do look at he stuff they find on the computers. I think it would be best to have a tech come to your home and work on your computer while your in the room.

my friend told me about this when the pics first leaked... at first, i didn't care, but curiosity got the best of me and i searched and looked at some of 'em... while i feel bad for him and the female celebs (total invasion of privacy), but in this day and age, don't we realize that once things are on the internet, they never go away?!!!