Food Middle Eastern Food? Have You Tried It..

Yum! Middle Eastern/Mediteranian cuisine is one of my favorites!

My very favorite is falafel (with tahini!), but I also love hummus, shawarma, kebab, dolma, labneh, couscous, baklava, halvah..and on and on. :shame:

Ohhh I love love love it.. I love my Mom in laws Falafel... *drools* I love Machboos... *rice with chicken*
OOo and I can go on. They have tons of Lebanese places here and they are good. But, I love everything my mom in law cooks. I can go on and on about the food here.

Tabula is my FAVVVVV kinda salad.. YUMMMY!I have tons of recipes!! I'll whip them up soon.

Haha, of course! I love all sorts of middle eastern dishes from Moroccan, Egyptian, Lebanese, Iraqi, Jordanian, Turkish, khaliji and so on.
My favourite is Dolma, I like Iraqi style biryani too, lots of fish dishes, Muloukhia, fatah, not too fond of falafel, though I love humous. Kuba, Taboula, fatoosh, maqlouba......... the list goes on ..

I love, love, love Middle Eastern food! I like to try different things, but some favorites are a chicken and vegetable soup at a restaurant I go to, homemade hummus, salad with Middle Eastern dressing (not sure if that's a kind but that's what they call it lol), chicken kebab, rice, namura (a honey cake)... I could keep going!

Ohhhhh yes! Yum!!!! :girlsigh:

One of my ex-bf's is Egyptian and his mom cooked the best desserts ever. Homemade baklava is tdf! When I go out for Middle Eastern food I usually just get falafel and mint tea, but I love everything I've tried :tup:

Ohhhhh yes! Yum!!!! :girlsigh:

One of my ex-bf's is Egyptian and his mom cooked the best desserts ever. Homemade baklava is tdf! When I go out for Middle Eastern food I usually just get falafel and mint tea, but I love everything I've tried :tup:

Did she make "basbousa" A samolina cake soaked with sugary syrup and decorated with almonds? This is one of my favourite desserts.

I LOVE Middle Eastern food! There's this one place near Chicago that makes the best falafels and fresh pita bread. I would eat there all the time, but it's in the suburbs and I don't have a car.