has anyone seen a british tan felicia anywhere?

affini

Jan 13, 2008
I got the black one and love it! Don't really want to go to ebay since I'm in a battle now over a bag. Anyone seen this in store--ie macys, nordstrom, dillards (I know there are a few hanging around...just no idea where to look)? Thanks!!

I haven't seen one for a while, but you could try calling Nordstrom to see if they can locate one for you. I have not done this myself but I have heard that they are very helpful with trying to locate items, either on the phone or on live chat online. :yes:

Good luck!

Besides my closet???

Seriously, I haven't seen one in a store in ages, but they were still selling on the department store websites recently. The last time I saw one in a department store (Dillards in Dallas area) was New Years.

I gave in and went to ebay. I got one for $250!!! Hopefully someone else looking for this will see this post and grab that one up! Thanks to everyone for the help!

I saw a whiskey one at Von Maur yesterday on sale for $450. Gorgeous bag, but I already have a whiskey Ali and feel like my stuff might get lost in a Felicia. I did admire it for a while though!