Canadian gals, have a look at Feb Chatelaine magazine

I read that article ... I was taking my DD to the dentist's office and saw that pic. I wanted to tell everyone 'I have that bag' (of course, everyone would think I was insane! LOL) ... I'm definitely in love with my truffle GGH part-time all over again!

I thought of this thread when I saw the Chatelaine magazine today .. here's the picture for everyone to see. The article was "The Boldest Women in China" (subheading: In Shanghai, China's "City of the Future", women are educated, career-driven, forthright and fashion-obsessed, and just might be the leaders of a revolution 600 million women strong).

There were actually two Bbags in the 6 pictures they'd showed. But the other photos you could "just" see the tops of the handles of the bag.

Attachments

• chatelaine Bbag.jpg
    chatelaine Bbag.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 528
I thought of this thread when I saw the Chatelaine magazine today .. here's the picture for everyone to see. The article was "The Boldest Women in China" (subheading: In Shanghai, China's "City of the Future", women are educated, career-driven, forthright and fashion-obsessed, and just might be the leaders of a revolution 600 million women strong).

There were actually two Bbags in the 6 pictures they'd showed. But the other photos you could "just" see the tops of the handles of the bag.

Thanks for posting!

The bag looks awesome on her :yes: