My New Coach :)

michelles

Feb 10, 2007
I went to the Wrentham Outlets in MA yesterday and got a great deal on this bag, and I absolutely love it!

The store was packed, but they had a lot of good deals all around! I'm thinking about heading back just to get a festively spring colored bag. :smile:

Attachments

• Coach Hobo.JPG
    Coach Hobo.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Coach Hobo 1.JPG
    Coach Hobo 1.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 56
I went to the Wrentham Outlets in MA yesterday and got a great deal on this bag, and I absolutely love it!

The store was packed, but they had a lot of good deals all around! I'm thinking about heading back just to get a festively spring colored bag. :smile:

I believe I bought the first bag in red at the outlets as well. For some reason mine seems to hang funny on my arm and it is squeaky - are you having the same problem or it could just be my bag. Cute bags and perfect for everyday use!

Black bags are very classy!!!! I have one similar to that one and I have never had any trouble with it. The leather gets softer with age and even more beautiful.
Enjoy!!!
Carley

Do you ladie remember anything in particular from this outlet? I am going over the weekend and I am wondering what kind of things they have.

They had a lot of the new outlet bags they released, they had the dark brown hamptons embossed carryall, a red one, a large black leather bleeker duffle, a blue leather bleeker flap, and a few leather ergos. It was a nice selection if you're not looking for anything in particular.