Hello and identify these

Hard to tell with just a toe box photo however looks like the Creme Bruges to me...gorgeous shoe....where did you find them??

(pic:kaboodle.com)
AAAAAi6J4jkAAAAAAE43-Q.jpg

I must admit, I'm a little confounded by this one....they're not the same?:confused1:

You and I both!! The decollete looks the same in all of our refererenced photos: vernice, bruge and zeppa!! I think what we can agree on is it is a DECOLLETE:love::tup:

ShoeDarling.... we hijacked this thread:nuts:...and probably did not help the cause much but hey thanks for the pics!! Now I want them too:rolleyes:!!

I'm pretty sure they are the Decollete Zeppa's (sometimes labeled as Decollete 868 Zeppa or DecolZep)....one of the many variations with a patent upper & wooden platform (and Decollete 868 last & style).

Thanks everyone! Just I one more Q about them- they are pretty tight on me especially at the toe. Do you think they can be stretched or should I ebay them :s

I have the gold glitter slingbacks in a size smaller and they are soooo comfy so not sure if I have to be uncomfortable in CLs

Thanks again! I tried them on again yesterday and they are really tight - I might photograph my foot in them and see what you think then :girlsigh:

When I first got my decollete zeppas in black patent they were super tight and really painful! I sized up only 1/2 a size for those. They've started stretching with wear though..I'd say they got more comfortable after the second time of wearing them. i can wear them now even though my right foot (the bigger one) still goes numb. I haven't worn them more than a handful of times.

I have them in white also, which I got a full size up. They did fit perfectly at first, but now I think I need to get a footpetal for the heel on my left foot to keep it from slipping out. I probably should have only sized up half a size for those, but couldn't really bare the thought of squishing my foot into another pair of those again!