Anyone seen the Spice Girls yet?

ambrosia

Mar 19, 2006
Anyone seen them yet?? I'm going Sunday and I'm psyched!!! Anyone know how long their show runs???

I'm dragging my mom along for the ride...there was no way I was asking a guy friend to go along, lol!

i have, twice actually! we went to the second show in london and it was great so we come home and booked manchester tickets! the manchester one was AMAZING!!!! SOOoooo good! its better the closer you sit, as we discovered in manchester however its definately worth every penny you spend! its great! ENJOY Im sooooooooo jelous!

I saw it in LA... they started 45 minutes late!! I know that they did that at both shows in LA (not sure if they did that in other cities too)... umm the show is about 2 hours and it is absolutely AMAZING!!! You are going to have a blast!! Look at their amazing outfits!!!

I'm jealous of you!! I'd wanna go again and again!

I'm going next Wednesday night! :jrs: I'm so excited, and yes, I'm dragging SO with me. The best part is, somehow I convinced him to sport matching "spice" tees with me! :devil: I'm also so relieved I'll get to see them before they end their tour.

Saw the Saturday night show in London...They had their whole families there, kids and all and Becks snuck in right after the lights went out, we all still went MAD!:yahoo:

It was fantastic! I'd go again in a heartbeat!:yes::tup:

I saw it in LA... they started 45 minutes late!! I know that they did that at both shows in LA (not sure if they did that in other cities too)... umm the show is about 2 hours and it is absolutely AMAZING!!! You are going to have a blast!! Look at their amazing outfits!!!

I'm jealous of you!! I'd wanna go again and again!

I saw one of their Vegas shows while on vacation and they started late too! This really upset me because we were running behind schedule, so we had to scarf down dinner, skip out on dessert, and practically ran through the Mandalay Bay hotel to get to the 8pm show...only to sit there for 45 minutes waiting for it to start :cursing:

I saw them on Thursday at Nassau Coliseum!!!!! It was FAB but too short IMO. They started 1 hr late (I think it's intentional) and ended in 1 1/2 hours. Why didn't Posh have her own solo?? She just walked the the runway with a black cape.

I went yesterday and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!! They started about 30 minutes late but I didn't really mind it. Like one of the posters, I was also wondering how come Victoria didn't have her solo? I did love her going down that runway though!!! That hair flip was so hot! LOL

Little Cruz was break-dancing and then doing flips! LOL That was sooo cute! All of the kids were so cute on stage!

Those people that went - did you see a lot of younger kids dressing up as Spice Girls for the concert??? I honestly didn't expect that! There were kids wearing high heels and short skirts! They all seemed to have a great time though!

Oh, and I dragged my SO with me and he loved the show as well (even though he's not a fan of the Spice Girls at all).

P.S. I was originally going to the show on Feb 13th but when they announced that they were perfirming at a venue closer to where I live, I sold those tickets and bought the ones for Feb 18th. AND SO GLAD I DID! Feb 13th was the day of one of the worst snow/ice storms we've had so far this winter and there was no way I could have made it to the concert (the drive to that venue was about 2 hours with no traffic).