My COACH denim satchel & the purse to go organizer - help please

divalicioust

Hello Kitty Princess
Jan 10, 2008
So, I've been looking at these purse to go organizers, the sizes come in small, large, and jumbo. I'm thinking large is the right size for my new denim satchel, opinions please??

http://cgi.ebay.com/PURSE-TO-GO-PURSE-ORGANIZER-TRANSFERABLE-LINER_W0QQitemZ230171696172QQihZ013QQcategoryZ60180QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

394c_12.JPG

bc75_12.JPG

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jumbo size (15"L x 7.5"H x 4"W)

you can make it smaller :smile:
Personally I think it might be too big and make your bag look funny. Do you have other bags you could use it in? What about the large
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Large size (12"L x 6"H x 3.5"W) it would fit and you would have like a little pocket at the end of your bag.

if you have use for the its cheaper and the same shipping to order all three :smile:

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I wish she labeled her bags, with which size organizer she has in it..

my only worry with the jumbo it that your bag is going to look too structured, but if that is the look you want go for it :biggrin:

I wish she labeled her bags, with which size organizer she has in it..

my only worry with the jumbo it that your bag is going to look too structured, but if that is the look you want go for it :biggrin:

Yes, I don't want the jumbo, I don't want it looking too structured, the ladies are raving about it on another thread when they use it with their LV speedy, so I thought this would be good for my satchel. I don't have a problem with my other bags in terms of finding things but yesterday I was searching forever trying to find my keys.

Great idea for your Satchel! Tonia, I hope you don't mind if I copy you in getting this organizer for my satchel when it arrives? I don't like fishing around for my keys either.

That looks really neat, I'd definetely be interested in getting one! I think yo should go with something a bit larger because, like someone else said, you can also make it smaller once it's actually inside of ur bag--but something too small can't be made bigger.