Jimmy Choo Head ups...JIMMY CHOO Python Hobo @ Neimans on SALE!!!

JARMOM

Feb 15, 2007
There is a blackish purpleish Python Hobo at Neiman Marcus @ Tysons Galleria in Virginia.

This is one of the bags from the consolidation sale they are having.

Ask for Quincy @ 1-877-877-1849

It works out to be about $1050 but it is final sale and the SA that was looking at it said there was a problem with one of the scales on it. Don't know if it could be fixed or even what the problem was, but if you get it and dont like it, you are stuck.

:choochoo::choochoo::choochoo:
No pics. But from her description it is the python ayse. Retail was well over $2k, maybe close to $3k. Can't recall.

It is this one and I got it:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Aysebluepython.jpg
    Aysebluepython.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 186
Dang Robyn :drool: Congratulations again on another great Sneaky Snake purchase at a great deal!!:yahoo:

Have been too tired to write much, but need to pm you... I met the MN people at my meeting and totally hit it off with them, so I might be out there to interview in Sept... will keep you updated.

Dang Robyn :drool: Congratulations again on another great Sneaky Snake purchase at a great deal!!:yahoo:

Have been too tired to write much, but need to pm you... I met the MN people at my meeting and totally hit it off with them, so I might be out there to interview in Sept... will keep you updated.

That would be SO Awesome!!! DH did go to Dallas this past week, but it was too crazy here for me to even consider going with him and it is a good thing with all the crappy weather in the Mid-West...... He saw some interesting airports that were not even part of his flight itinerary :roflmfao:

OMG congrats!!! That is one gorgeous, gorgeous looking bag!!!

:ty: Carmen82

I am becoming a collector of exotics :Push: and although I don't really care for the style of the Aysa, I love the colors of this bag and had really wanted this one when it came out, but not enough to pay the full price or even the price I had been able to get it for from the SFA sales.

I had actually purchased the Brown/Green Shade
and sent it back, because I didn't :heart: it enough :tdown: Keep your eyes peeled, I am sure there will be some popping up on SFA soon and it was $1125.00

Attachments

• DSCN3962.JPG
    DSCN3962.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 96