My Second BV!!!

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Hi all: Following my roma, for my next BV I decided to get a hobo-style, but then found this bag. I am so excited about my new (to me) BV. I saw this bag and fell in love. :love: It is really girly which is not me but I think it looks like a piece of art. Have no clue what season/style or even what its name is but I love it. The code on the certificate is 171290 V6585 2766. Its number 29 out of 250. Its made out of some sort of snake skin which makes the flowers even more a piece of work to me. Comes with a cute mirror too. Love it!!!

Does anyone know what this was called?

Attachments

• bv_012.jpg
    bv_012.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 74
  • bv_016.jpg
    bv_016.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 102
  • bv_015.jpg
    bv_015.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 91
Amazing piece!! Are the flowers woven in or applied on top of the woven leather? Love the colour too. Congrats and thanks for sharing!!

Amazing piece!! Are the flowers woven in or applied on top of the woven leather? Love the colour too. Congrats and thanks for sharing!!

Thanks!!

The flowers are acutally woven in and made out of the same snakeskin. the whole thing is snakeskin woven together. Really amazing detail.

Thanks!!

The flowers are acutally woven in and made out of the same snakeskin. the whole thing is snakeskin woven together. Really amazing detail.

I can't find any other words but AMAZING!! ~ I wouldn't be surprised if you said you had won it at Sotheby's!!

Wowwwwwwwwww. That is divine! It's so gorgeous that you should have a little display case made for her. Do you think you will ever use her or will you keep her just to look at?

Wow - I'm just parrotting everyone else but I don't know what else to say besides it is definitely a work of art! And what exactly is let-trade?! I think I have to check it out if this is any indication of what is there!