So Maaaaddd!!!

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
Okay I just got home from a LONG day, school from 8:00am to 2:30 pm then work from 4:00pm to 12:00am. Well I am all excited because my Fed Ex box came in. I open it and my white XL Heritage satchel is in it and I am in love! BUT I start to look at all the details which made me fall in love with it and I notice that the strap on the right side of the bag is a lil off in color. I figured I got it a little dirty or something so I used my leather cleaner. The strap is gray not white!!! The bag is perfect except for the gray strap! Who does that? Lol so tomorrow I am calling customer service and returning this bag. I want overnight shipment because this is so dumb! ARGH!!! I tried to take a pic of it but my flash makes it too bright. I wana cry! I wanted to use it tomorrow cuz I was so excited and now my bubble is burst! :cursing: :crybaby: :tdown:

I am going to tell them to send it overnight. I don't mean to be a B**** but I spend alot of money there and this is such a waste of my time, KWIM? Whatever I just want my bag and thats it!

Here is a pic comparing the two straps (I know the lighting is bad but you can totally see the color difference like this):
fs.jpg
bfds.jpg

I love the bag I just want a new one! Can you see the color difference? It is worse IRL because there are steaks of gray. I dunno, the leather must be dyed wrong or something.