Pls Help Me Decide...

KRISSY0502

Feb 8, 2008
My husband told me that he will buy me a LV bag as a gift! :yahoo: I just can't decide which one to pick! HELP!!! I already have a MC Speedy 25, MC Petit Noe, Illovo Damier, Gucci (bucket type) bag. I was eyeing the Azur Damier Speedy 30 since I don't have anything of that color. But since I have MC Speedy 25 which I like, do you think I should choose other styles? I like BH too and the Palermo PM! I really don't care if it is a hand held bag or shoulder bag but I would want to put more stuff in it that I can use everyday and not that super expensive. Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Will be waiting!

Hi welcome to the forum =) How about the Saleya Azur, or Damier Hampstead, or the ..... hmmmm there are so many bags to choose from. The Palermo PM is a good choice too. Take pics of your new LV!

I know there are just too many choices!!! It is driving me crazy!:hysteric:I like the Azur Speedy 30 bec. It is affordable compared to the other bags but what about color transfer? To those who own the Azur, have you had any problems with it?

My husband told me that he will buy me a LV bag as a gift! :yahoo: I just can't decide which one to pick! HELP!!! I already have a MC Speedy 25, MC Petit Noe, Illovo Damier, Gucci (bucket type) bag. I was eyeing the Azur Damier Speedy 30 since I don't have anything of that color. But since I have MC Speedy 25 which I like, do you think I should choose other styles? I like BH too and the Palermo PM! I really don't care if it is a hand held bag or shoulder bag but I would want to put more stuff in it that I can use everyday and not that super expensive. Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Will be waiting!

^^^ Hon, LV didn't make a Multicolore Speedy 25, it only came out in 30 ... do you mean Monogram (Mono)?

Regardless, how about LV's other lines ~ Vernis, Epi or Suhali? There's a bunch of LE's coming out too. You should go to a boutique and have a looksie, I'm sure you won't leave empty handed:graucho:

Azur speedy or Palermo.

The palermo is nice because you can carry lots in it and it has a zipper to keep things from falling out of your bag...

I have an Azur speedy 30 and Azur Saleya MM and haven't had any issues with colour tranfer

if you like the azur canvas, you should get one. If you like the speedy, get the azur speedy, I think the azur speedy looks cuter in 25. Although you have the mono speedy 25, its like a different bag altogether IMO. Otherwise, perhaps the saleya in azur?