Denim Satchel Modeling Pic (at your request) :-)

divalicioust

Hello Kitty Princess
Jan 10, 2008
cropjeanbag.jpg
denim2.jpg

My coworkers were trying to steal my new baby, lol. That's why I'm running in the 2nd pic, lol.

That bag is beautiful and it looks FAB on you. I love the brown leather Coach put with the denim. With the wrong leather it could just be 'eh...cute, but trendy'; that leather makes it cute and really classy. Alas, not my style... one day I'll be able to do a non-shoulder bag.

Diva, you have a beautiful satchel!! And it looks great on you! Thanks for your help (and Superstar's help) on authenticating my satchel for me (I ended up returning it to the Ebay Seller today). I'm determined to get the Real version of this bag eventually!

Diva, you have a beautiful satchel!! And it looks great on you! Thanks for your help (and Superstar's help) on authenticating my satchel for me (I ended up returning it to the Ebay Seller today). I'm determined to get the Real version of this bag eventually!

Thank you and you're very welcome. I'm so sorry that it wasn't authentic but I'm glad you were able to resolve things and get your money back. Be patient, you'll get one, I'll keep my eye out for you as well.

That bag is beautiful and it looks FAB on you. I love the brown leather Coach put with the denim. With the wrong leather it could just be 'eh...cute, but trendy'; that leather makes it cute and really classy. Alas, not my style... one day I'll be able to do a non-shoulder bag.

The color combo is really nice and I'm ususally a shoulder bag gal myself, but this bag was calling me. :P