yaaay! I got shipping confirmation from plaza too and bluefly

THanks, I just had to share my excitment, I only have one RM bag (a matinee) and I'm so excited to my RM family grow, my matinee is getting two sisters :woohoo::wlae:.I will take pics as soon as they are here next week.

I ordered a Matinee from Plaza Too but I recieved an e-mail from them to tell me that they'd first processed my order without adding on the international shipping charges so they'd cancelled that order then tried to process it again today and for some reason it wouldn't go through so they want me to make an international call (even though they have my phone number and could've rung me) and give out my card details (which they already have or they wouldn't have been able to put it through to begin with) over the phone. So I e-mailed back to say that I'd rather cancel my order.

I was considering buying a Marc Jacobs key pouch from them but I don't think I'll bother trying to order from Plaza Too again.

I'm getting a matine in saddle from plaza too and a MAM in sage from bluefly:yahoo:

Me too! :yahoo:I'm getting a MAM in Sage from bluefly as well, and a matinee in black/pewter from plazatoo. I was so anxious waiting for them to confirm and ship the bags out. Phew!

My v first 2 RM babies! Drool....Can't wait! All thanks to the people here who generously shared RM sales and codes information! :tup:

Can't wait to see everyone's goodies when they arrive! Y'all better post pics, OK??

thehollie, I'm sorry you had such trouble with the plazatoo order. Hopefully you'll find it elsewhere (or something else) soon.

Congrats! I'm so bummed... I thought I had ordered early in the sale, but I got an email saying my order was cancelled... out of stock. Oh well I guess it wasn't meant to be. I'm sure my next RM bag is out there somewhere just waiting for me to find her!
:crybaby:

I got my confirmation too! Two matinees from PlazaToo and two MAMs from Bluefly. I have been checking the tracking spontaneously all day!! Too bad the delivery date is set at Feb 11... I will be back at school and have to wait another week to see them!!

Finally got my confirmation too! My midnight matinee is on the way (and a pair of Tory Burch shoes too). A little birdie told me I may be getting a new camera for Valentine's Day (my old one died), so I will be sure to take pictures :smile:

I'm so excited for your bags ladies. Can't wait to see pics. I'm still waiting on my elephant matinee from clutch. Then I'll post my new (very small) family picture!