It's nearly spring!!!

goldfinch_uk

Dec 9, 2007
Hi ladies, I don't know what the weather's like for the rest of you, but here in London it's definitely beginning to feel like spring! I can't wait, I have a pale green jumper that will look sooooo nice with my new lemon Brooke, but I don't have a coat that will look right with them so I'll have to wait for the weather to warm up before I can go out in them!

I do love winter clothes but I've been wearing them for so long......let's hope spring hurries up!! :tender:

Toni xx

I'm seeing a bit of blue sky today but not much. Stopped having to wear gloves recently though so that's a good sign, haven't put them away yet though, am sure we will get more snow before Spring arrives.

It's fab here today - really mild, bright blue skies & sun! I've been out with my Mini roof down today, felt v springy.
Have swapped black winter clothes for navy & white and bought a new scrunch mac in a mauvey pink. Also got a classic trench style mid thigh length mac today in pale blue - very new colours for me!

I miss the seasons! Here it is sunny and bright all year round. I'm looking forward to my dose of London spring when I come in March. You'll have to tell me what kind of clothes I'll need. Will a raincoat with sweater underneath be enough? Or will I want a down jacket?

I miss the seasons! Here it is sunny and bright all year round. I'm looking forward to my dose of London spring when I come in March. You'll have to tell me what kind of clothes I'll need. Will a raincoat with sweater underneath be enough? Or will I want a down jacket?
Hopefully just a raincoat will be fine . It's not normally cold enough for down coats in March.

It was beautiful in London today.
I took my lovely little boy for a walk around Hampstead today and we had a lunch date. It was so nice!! He is only 2 1/2, but I already prefer his company to many other people that I know.
:love:

I wore my Mollie today, which does not really go with my grey coat...so I just wore a long cardigan. it was a bit chilly, but my bag looked great!!