Someone please help, what is wrong with the strap!!!

luvmysheps22

Jan 2, 2008
So I took out my chambray soho hobo to just take a look at her and I look at the strap and it's all warped....!

Anyone know what caused this..or had this happen? Its like the leather came undone and there are pockets of air.. :wtf:

Please help? I'd send it in to Coach, but if they can't fix it I still want this same bag...it's so beautiful. :crybaby:

ebc77l.jpg

i just looked at my medium signature hobo bag that i have, I have noticed this before and i've noticed the same thing too luv... i have always told myself its just the wear of the leather... :yes:

i just looked at my medium signature hobo bag that i have, I have noticed this before and i've noticed the same thing too luv... i have always told myself its just the wear of the leather... :yes:

That actually makes me feel a lot better...I felt as if I abused her..well I think i'll take your reasoning for it...Thanks!:yes:

Amen to that...I wore the :censor: out of her ahhaa
haha... thats the same as with my hobo bag... well good thing we all are on the same page, that its just from wear and tear... if it wasn't, all of us might have passed out for sec! <whew> sigh of relief... you don't have to breathe into the brown bag anymore luv... haha j/k :lol: