is anyone else still waiting to pick up their hearts/cosmetic cases?

misss60

May 18, 2007
There have been so many posts with members showing off their gorgeous new hearts/cosmetic cases, while i'm away at school waiting to get back to toronto to pick mine up. :sad:

is anyone else in the same boat? I did a pay-hold on sunday for my pomme heart, but I still feel that it's not quite mine until i have it in my hands. can anyone else feel my pain? :girlsigh:

Well, I'm still waiting to get a call on a silver one from my SA. She and the leather goods manager assured me that another shipment is coming in, since they only got one. We'll see, but I'm not holding my breath!! LOL

got a call earlier that my gold miroir cosmetic case has arrived and that my store has already put it aside for me. i'll probably pick it up tomorrow or early next week. got the silver cosmetic case(for my li'l girl) & the gold heart last month.

I know how you feel. I have received my pomme and gold hearts, but am still waiting for the silver to arrive. I can assure you the wait will be worth it. You are going to love your pomme heart!

They are worth the wait! I have the gold, silver, and violette.....the silver I have has a scratch on it, so I'm hoping to do an exchange if I ever get a call from my store.

I got a call from my SA and they held the gold, silver, and amarante hearts for me. I went to see them in person and didn't like any of them.

My store then received 1 pomme heart and called me but after I paid over the phone with my credit card, they left me a voicemail saying that upon closer inspection, the only pomme heart they received is damaged.

So I decided no more hearts for me...it's just not meant to be.

I am picking up my amarante heart in a few days and I'm also waiting for the violette heart to come in. The store manager assured me today that when the violette comes in, it's mine! Yay! Okay --- so that means I'll have all five hearts by the time I'm done. Can't wait to get all my babies together to meet their older sister, the MC Heart, which I bought last year. LOL

I got my pomme heart today, but the surface looked "bumpy" to me. I wasn't happy with it, so I've decided to send it back. I'd rather apply the money towards a bag. Come to think of it, I think the heart is about half the cost of my upcoming Montorgueil.

I just picked up my pomme heart today after being on the waitlist for just over 4 weeks. It's worth the wait. It's such a precious little thing, just be patient. You'll love it!