Violet Matinee or Marine????

MadisynM

Aug 9, 2007
My minds made up! I'm going to give the matinee another shot!

My friend had a elephant matinee & well I didn't like the leather too stiff! sooo..I never bothered looking into other colors.

But now after seeing the Marine/cobalt & the Violet..I want a bright,in your face color for spring!

So which would you choose?!!! (sounds a little House Hunters..heheh)

Maddie:heart:

Well, Blue is HUGE this Spring and the cobalt/marine matinee looks delish!

I also like the Ruby/White dot....and the Violet is so pretty.

Decisions! Decisions!!

And just to make it harder, there's a beautiful jade green matinee coming out too! Perfect for spring. But the ocean/cobalt may be the perfect pick for an in your face bright and bold spring bag.

Here are some pics to tempt you!

RUBY Matinee

ruby.jpg

Violet Matinee

Violet.jpg

i cant picture taking out the violet matinee in the daytime, it seems like such an evening color.. the ruby is not so much in your face.. i say go for marine!!! :tup:

I know! I feel your pain! What to do???

I love Blues, but the Cobalt is just too intense for me. I prefer the warmer colors and just love the Violet and think it's a great "pop" if you wear a lot of neutral colored clothing. The Jade is also gorgey and I'm thinking that'll be my next bag for Spring and Ruby will be for the Fall!:P

wouldn't that jade look gorgeous against my creme powersuit?! Heyyyy..stop!

Now instead of picking between 2..I have to choose between 4! And I have a sneaking suspicion you ladies will come up with more (this means you Contessa)