reissue or timeless clutch?

meluvbags

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
hi guys!

i am trying to decide on a second chanel item to purchase...i know the dark silver reissue and timeless clutch are two entirely different bags but i love them both and cant decide which one to get...

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! and also, do you guys think the dark silver reissue is a good classic piece to own? i was originally going to go for a classic flap but i love the mademoiselle lock on the reissue...thanks!!!

Get the reissue first! The timeless clutch is a classic so it'll still be there later if you want to get it.

I agree. I think dark silver is beautiful. It works well for day or evening and is really cool. Get the timeless clutch later...it will always be there.

Reissue...! Especially if you want a color that might not be guaranteed to come back. (-which is almost all of them) e.g. the Dark Silver might be back, but in a different shade that you might not love as much as the one now

And, as previously mentioned... the Timeless clutch will always be around for purchase. Besides, I think the Reissue will be more versatile -you can probably use it more vs. the clutch -Good Luck! Let us know what you decide :smile: