Is it just me, or is the Spring Line more feminine and classic?

Cecilia2

O.G.
Mar 26, 2007
I really took notice of the new spring line this year. My tastes run to bags that are both timeless and modern, and I felt the past few seasons for Gucci were going more into the 'Rockstar/trendy' direction.

Any thoughts? I'm no fashion expert. Is it just me noticing this?

I dont think its just you lol.

I am more of a Chanel girl but I am really in love with Gucci this season. I'm also going to purchase some things, but don't know from where to start, it's probably gonna be shoes first!!

Thanks Queen Mahra,

I knew it wasn't just me. I have my eye on a specific bag, but will post on it after deciding. (lol-I've posted things on the fashion board, only to see them sell out shortly thereafter, or shoot to the top of the saks bestsellers list-can't take that chance with this bag..:smile:)

I love Old School Gucci, but it seems they've taken that this season and modernized it. They are luring me in!

I dont think its just you lol.

I am more of a Chanel girl but I am really in love with Gucci this season. I'm also going to purchase some things, but don't know from where to start, it's probably gonna be shoes first!!

oh i love their shoes this season! last season's were beautiful too but good thing I held out buying last season or else I wouldn't be able to justify buying this season. their cruise ready to wear line is so cute, esp the cropped pants, skinny denims and stylish shirts!

Thanks Queen Mahra,

I knew it wasn't just me. I have my eye on a specific bag, but will post on it after deciding. (lol-I've posted things on the fashion board, only to see them sell out shortly thereafter, or shoot to the top of the saks bestsellers list-can't take that chance with this bag..:smile:)

I love Old School Gucci, but it seems they've taken that this season and modernized it. They are luring me in!

could it be the small horsebit nail boston? ;)