Edith Boot alert!

:yes: Sure, tell us more...:graucho:

Okay! Old men in parking lots have stopped me to tell me how much they like my boots? A guy cleaning a store front window tapped me on the shoulder to tell how great I looked in these boots. DH always makes comments about these boots?????

Do you think it's a cheerleader thing???????:P

I've been eyeing these boots forever but the heels are super high(for me anyways)!

I understand your concern Mona. It gave me pause too. There is a slight platform and a fabulous toe bump so your foot has lots of room. I can actually clomp around in these babies all day long, in and out of my car, running up and down steps?

I've been eyeing these boots forever but the heels are super high(for me anyways)!

Ditto on the heel height, love the look, but they are killer's for me, although I haven't tried Chloe boots in that height. I did buy a pair of brown Chloe in a lower heel --just had to have a pair of Chloe's.;)

Chloe Bags 014.jpg

I can only confirm susie's statement. I have these boots in muscat to match my edith and I get a ton, and ton of comppliments. I bought them last year on sale at NM for $670 and these boots definately paid for themselves.....I love them so much I just ordered them in black, with the help of the 10% off code.

I love the rounded toe, it makes them so unique and the heel is comfortable as well.

There is a pair of black low heeled boots in a size 42 on NAP but they are retailing for around $1000. I want them so much - or at least to try to on but I really am :banned:....

I can only confirm susie's statement. I have these boots in muscat to match my edith and I get a ton, and ton of comppliments. I bought them last year on sale at NM for $670 and these boots definately paid for themselves.....I love them so much I just ordered them in black, with the help of the 10% off code.

I love the rounded toe, it makes them so unique and the heel is comfortable as well.

Where did you get the black pair? From Yoox? Golly ceseeber I bought these mastic boots, fell totally in love, then splurged for more (and more and more....):nogood:

yes, i just ordered the black ones from yoox today, totalling $504. In all honestly I really, really, really wanted the buckle boots with the high heel but net-a-porter doesn't have them in my size and I missed out on the sale at Barney's. At least I know I love the style and fit of the edith boots so there won't be any surprises.

Such a deal!! I'm so glad a tPFer got those boots. I paid FULL RETAIL for my black Edith boots (no tab, different stitching). I searched high and low for the boots you got in size 9 but none were to be found. I didn't care that I had a mastic pair already! My jaw dropped when I saw your boots two days ago.

I'm so jealous but pleased that someone got a fabulous buy!