Oct 25, 2007
I saw this on ebay, and it is in size 35,

but i am a true 34, I really hope the size runs small:s

how is the size goes? Lovin it soooooo much

Attachments

• 501.jpg
    501.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 506
The pigalle, because it has such a high heel that smooshes your foot down (due to gravity, of course) is almost TTS.

I take most CLs in a 39 or 39.5, but I fit a 38.5 in pigalle styles usually.

HTH..

If you're a true size 34, then sorry there's really 0% chance a 35 in the Pigalle 120mm (5-inch) version can fit. For the smaller sizes Pigalle 120 runs big and people have to size down; for the larger sizes it feels more true-to-size......the fit for Pigalle 120 totally varies depending on what general size range you're in.

Are you an American size 4? Then you might fit in the Metallika. I don't have a pair myself, but I think 35 is the smallest.

You can always consider special order ... the mark up is like, 20% or something.

Metallika ran small on me. I sized up to a 10.5 and really could have used an 41. I got them on sale and 41's were all gone or I would have exchanged them. I love them, but I am still trying to stretch them out enough that I can wear them without screaming.

I'm a true 34 as well and I got sz 5 Pigalles and I could fit three fingers behind my heel. Eventually I made them work with gel pads, insoles and hel grips but I wouldn't buy another pair.

I got Wallis and No Prives in sz 5 though and they fit fine.

I saw this magenta patent Pigalle 120mm at NM in Charlotte. I am not sure of the sizes in stock, but if you are interested call SA - Carlynn Hundley (704) 442-7900 ext. 2127 It looked even better in person than in the picture!

I saw this magenta patent Pigalle 120mm at NM in Charlotte. I am not sure of the sizes in stock, but if you are interested call SA - Carlynn Hundley (704) 442-7900 ext. 2127 It looked even better in person than in the picture!

Lynn you are so sweet looking after everyboy! Have you gotton the Lay Gres yet??? I am dying here! Hey, I like your sig pic. Too cute! Maybe one day I may be up that way and we could meet....and shop!! My BF lives there, hubby grew up in Huntersville, sp lots of family.:s A few I am not all that fond of,

Metallika runs small. I had to go a full size up from my US size. At first I didn't think it would even go on my foot but it did after I tried it with stockings. Once it stretched it was fine and comfortable to walk in. I would suggest a 35 unless you have narrow feet.